Wooden window blinds add a beautiful touch to any home but they require a little extra care to keep them in good shape. Dusting window blinds as a part of your regular housekeeping is an important part of their maintenance. They should, however, be taken down for a thorough cleaning at least once a year.
1. Dilute a 1/4 cup of olive oil in warm water in a small bowl. Mix well with your hand or a large spoon.
2. Take your blinds down carefully and lay them out on an old towel.
3. Dip the microfiber cloth in olive oil mixture and wring out thoroughly to get rid of all excess moisture.
4. Rub the cloth over each individual slat of your blinds top and bottom until satisfied with results.
5. Allow the blinds to dry and hang them back up.
6. Wipe with a slightly damp microfiber cloth without any polish if you prefer not to use olive oil.
Thanks and Regards
|Powered by Social Strata|