Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Decorating
Hop To Forums   General Decorating
  You're not going to believe this
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You're not going to believe this Sign In/Join 
posted
I am SO frustrated.

Although I am still in hopes of finding 2 double rolls of Seabrook's Damask with Birds #WC 4401, I did have a back up plan. It is from a York Carlisle Wallpaper Book "Soleil" Pattern #OL5536.m Today, I learned it too has been discontinued.

Posts: 1139 | Registered: Jan 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Froo Froo
posted Hide Post
Actually, this is often what I encounter and I agree, it's frustrating for sure. I hope you find a pattern that surpasses those patterns and it's in stock. Keep the faith and go with the assumption that there is a k1ller pattern to be found in the not too distant future that will blow your socks off.

Posts: 18698 | Location: Right here, duh! ;) | Registered: Nov 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of joyluck
posted Hide Post
All I can suggest is that you look on ebay and etsy for wallpaper with birds or other descriptive words. There must be 2 double rolls left over *somewhere*.

Lucky

"I have always had an aversion to the concepts of in style and out of style." ~Rose Tarlow

Inspirational pics: http://inspiration4u.shutterfly.com/

Posts: 12742 | Location: north of 50 in Canada zone3b | Registered: Feb 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How does a person post a wish list on etsy?

Posts: 1139 | Registered: Jan 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kw2
posted Hide Post
Have you done a google search to see if anyone else has it? Maybe try Tonic living or Ebay

Posts: 4297 | Registered: Apr 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kw2
posted Hide Post
sorry, I thought it was fabric,I see now it is wallpaper

Posts: 4297 | Registered: Apr 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of junk collector
posted Hide Post
Lu, sorry you can't find your paper Frown I was scrolling thru the stencil website posted by Hammerugger and there are some beautiful stencils for damask patterns with birds. Might be an alternative.

Posts: 3285 | Registered: Aug 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post