Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Decorating
Hop To Forums   General Decorating
  Gray Walls With Puppy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gray Walls With Puppy Sign In/Join 
posted
Let's try this again...

Posts: 1734 | Location: Morristown | Registered: Jun 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah success! Found this pic taken in Dec. Max's second Christmas. We lost power for over a week due to Storm Sandy. The new oak floors and the gray wall paint were done just in time for the holidays.If you look closely under the Empire chair you can see there is no baseboard trim, yet.

Posts: 1734 | Location: Morristown | Registered: Jun 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AKsunny99
posted Hide Post
I love it! Your tree is gorgeous too. Even the dog fits in because he looks so regal! Smile

Posts: 3072 | Location: Anchorage, AK USA | Registered: Feb 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Indexlady
posted Hide Post
Beautiful photo!!!

Posts: 4404 | Location: In the beautiful Tennessee Valley, between the Cumberland Plateau and the Great Smoky Mountains. | Registered: Jul 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beau's Rose
posted Hide Post
Love Max! He looks like it's all about him. Oh it is!

Thanks for sharing your pretty room.

~Like sands through the hourglass
~So are the days of our lives

Posts: 9318 | Registered: Oct 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WWanda
posted Hide Post
Cute pup!

I love that chair. Gotta better pic of it?

Wanda

Posts: 4798 | Registered: Feb 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love it! I wouldn't choose every single thing for my own (but then who would, at least who that has any independent thought process...), but overall it makes a great statement, and I love the use of gray, gold, and cream.

Posts: 4017 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: Dec 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Linderhof
posted Hide Post
great picture!

Martha

Posts: 5400 | Location: On the prairie of Kansas | Registered: Dec 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LibraDesignEye
posted Hide Post
Charles D - I adore your passions for classic beauty in furnishings, decor and now, dogs.

Posts: 2032 | Registered: Apr 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love the dog. Is that a Staffordshire Terrier?

Posts: 1126 | Registered: Jan 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone,luckily for me I've been busy with clients, but unfortuneately I haven't had any time to work on the condo.We ripped up all the laminate and dated ceramic tile ourselves which took a while and had Lowe's install the old fashioned narrow oak plank floor which we love.We just bought a piece on Ebay to house our dishes and as soon as it comes we're going to cut it down, paint it white, mount it to the wall and cut a pass thru to the kitchen (very Sarah Richardson). When that's done I'll start to post some better pics.

Max is half English Bull Terrier and half American Staffordshire. He was a rescue "pit bull" like our last boy, Simba. He is smart and affectionate, and really lights up our world. Still miss the old guy though...

Picture of annie17
posted Hide Post
What a sweet little guy. Pets add so much to our lives. Smile

Posts: 7968 | Registered: Jul 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjf
posted Hide Post
you're so lucky to have recovered from sandy..wish everyone else had...

had to lol whe i first saw "puppy'.

Posts: 8479 | Location: se mi | Registered: Sep 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post