Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finished my Tire Sign In/Join 
posted
2 weeks of work but it's finished!

Posts: 44 | Registered: May 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
legs

posted Hide Post
Attaching it.

Picture of lilsophie
posted Hide Post
It looks fantastic. What a great project, love it Smile

Posts: 4792 | Location: Southern California | Registered: Oct 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm wondering if the legs look too skinny? Do I need to get chunkier ones? Advice, please!!!

Picture of Mary Ruth
posted Hide Post
WOW! You are good on projects, you have stamina! The legs give the table a Vintage vibe... You really did a great job with gratitude!

Posts: 9812 | Location: East Space Coast, Florida zone 9B | Registered: Feb 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fan-dang-tastic! Love it.

Mary Ruth's right...those legs give it a vintage look. According to what legs you give it will determine the style. Certain chunky will add country while others will give it a traditional look. Although with the rope it will work with any. You did a great job!!!

Posts: 63 | Location: Georgia | Registered: Mar 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the advice & realize you are right!. Skinny legs it is. Especially since I will be using a few mid-century modern pieces in the room. Here is one, my mom's vase from the early 60's.

posted Hide Post
Vase

Picture of Skyler
posted Hide Post
Wowser, that is amazing! It looks fantastic and I think the legs are perfect. Nice work!

Posts: 10529 | Location: Southern California | Registered: Jun 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lady of shallot
posted Hide Post
congratulations on a nice looking project, well done.

Have you thought of wrapping the legs, and base in rope also? Other wise I would go with legs that reflect the overall decor which these seem to do!

Posts: 13047 | Registered: Jun 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Always1StepBehind
posted Hide Post
That looks so AWESOME!!! Love it!!

Posts: 9744 | Location: california | Registered: Apr 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post