Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Decorating
Hop To Forums   General Decorating
  Woodland Santa Table
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woodland Santa Table Sign In/Join 
Picture of Christmas Candy
posted
Even though the Debbie Mumm plates are called Woodland Santa, I think they are just cute for a winter tablescape.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The matching S & P and the sugar and creamer were found IOB's at different thrift stores.

Each salad plate is a different woodland Santa.

The flatware is Lodge Frost by Cambridge.

Supposed to be nice weather tomorrow and then snow hits on Sat.!!!

I hope everyone is off to a great 2014!

Candy

Posts: 1303 | Location: CO | Registered: Dec 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CatieCupCake
posted Hide Post
I have a Santa Collection and I LOVE YOUR table setting! Those plates are DARN cute!! Love the flatware too! VERY NICE!!!!

Cathy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grandchildren are God's gift to you for not killing your own!

We don't stop playing because we grow old...we grow old because we stop playing Smile

Posts: 7665 | Location: Northern California USA | Registered: Oct 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sonny Dayz
posted Hide Post
very festive.. the santa plates and those santa's are adorable and would make anyone smileSmile

thanks for sharing with us.

to see my projects view my Blog.
http://155dreamlane.blogspot.com/

Posts: 9988 | Location: NC ~zone 7B | Registered: Jun 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really like that. A good way to transition from the holidays.

Thanks for sharing.

Strings

Friends divide our sorrows and multiply our joys.

Posts: 6287 | Registered: Sep 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to see that Santa is in his civies and enjoying the winter. Great looking table!

Posts: 1964 | Location: Northern New Jersey | Registered: Mar 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of paintlady
posted Hide Post
I love it!

Posts: 9011 | Registered: Jul 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of homebody4
posted Hide Post
love all of it, all matching -so cool1

Posts: 1494 | Location: united states | Registered: May 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KG in CA
posted Hide Post
I always enjoy your photos! TFS

Summers are just this side of hell, but you don't have to shovel sunshine...

Click on the left to show albums
http://s76.photobucket.com/use...brary/?sort=3&page=1

Posts: 7515 | Location: Highland, CA Zone 9b  | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beau's Rose
posted Hide Post
Those are the cutest lil guys! I've not seen that silverware and it goes right along with your scape. Did you make the CP also? Enjoy those helpers and stay warm!

~Like sands through the hourglass
~So are the days of our lives

Posts: 9449 | Registered: Oct 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Christmas Candy
posted Hide Post
Cathy, I really like almost everything Debbie Mumm designs and pick up her plates (or Sakura plates) whenever I find them at the thrift stores.

SD, Strings, JM, pl, HB4, KG, thank you all for your nice compliments.

BR, I sort of made the CP, LOL. It is sitting on a copper compote I bought many years ago. Then is a flat wreath that had the berries and flannel bow. Finally, I added the rusty lantern shape/candle holder that had its own greenery and flannel bows and put it on an upside down cup in the middle of the wreath. So, I stacked the items that made the CP!

I hope everyone is staying safe and warm with all of the weird weather we are having. It is cold and snowing here as I write, BRRR! Time to turn on the fireplace!

Thanks again,
Candy

Posts: 1303 | Location: CO | Registered: Dec 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CatieCupCake
posted Hide Post
I guess I need to visit my thrift stores more often. Unfortunately they seem to be pretty picked over when I do. I am thinking people must go daily (or even twice a day). I see the Monday Morning finds here with things they found over the weekend at their thrift stores. I'm thinking I need to move! Move back east where the picking are plentiful. Smile

Cathy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grandchildren are God's gift to you for not killing your own!

We don't stop playing because we grow old...we grow old because we stop playing Smile

Posts: 7665 | Location: Northern California USA | Registered: Oct 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post