Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Decorating
Hop To Forums   General Decorating
  more christmas just trying for resize
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

more christmas just trying for resize Sign In/Join 
Picture of homebody4
posted
Used to do 25% and photos would be ok, but now getting message they are too large so trying 15%. just my table centerpiece and the mantel this year.

Posts: 1494 | Location: united states | Registered: May 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of homebody4
posted Hide Post
the centerpiece-I attached ribbon to a placemat-just sewed it on by hand with large stitches, so can be easily removed and the placemat can go back to being a placemat. I could not fond a tray or a suitable placemat buy on short notice.

Posts: 1494 | Location: united states | Registered: May 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ~Joyce~
posted Hide Post
It all looks very nice...

~Joyce~

Posts: 7497 | Location: KY | Registered: Sep 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mary Ruth
posted Hide Post
Looks like you got the photos on a nice size, AND looks nicely coordinated with your interiors... I like the color combination. Smile

Posts: 9752 | Location: East Space Coast, Florida zone 9B | Registered: Feb 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post