Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Decorating
Hop To Forums   General Decorating
  Please help me find this wallpaper?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please help me find this wallpaper? Sign In/Join 
posted
Hi,

I have this photo saved but I have no idea where it came from. Has anyone seen this wallpaper or know where I might try to look for it?

Any and all help appreciated!!!!

Posts: 28 | Location: North Central Pennsylvania | Registered: Mar 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Froo Froo
posted Hide Post
Where did you find this pic...Web or magazine? Often you can track the manufacturer via the source. The exceptions could be if it's available to the trade only or discontinued. You still could find some if discontinued tho, but be sure the dye lot is consistent.

If your search proves futile, consider finding a stencil close to the floral and recreating a similar look. This way, you can customize the layout and color plus there are no seams.

Posts: 18733 | Location: Right here, duh! ;) | Registered: Nov 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sonny Dayz
posted Hide Post
my memory isnt what it once was, but it seems like I remember that photo from BHG . article was about wall treatments and this was fabric//not paper- starched and placed just on one wall so it could be removed if you changed your mind.. maybe check out BHG, removable wall treatments or temporary wall treatments or fabric wall treatments.. good luck

to see my projects view my Blog.
http://155dreamlane.blogspot.com/

Posts: 10036 | Location: NC ~zone 7B | Registered: Jun 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much for the ideas, I'll check them out!

Posts: 28 | Location: North Central Pennsylvania | Registered: Mar 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post