Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Decorating
Hop To Forums   General Decorating
  UPDATE 12/17...MORE PICS ADDED....REMODEL HAS BEGUN 12/6.....Swimming Pool Remodel...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UPDATE 12/17...MORE PICS ADDED....REMODEL HAS BEGUN 12/6.....Swimming Pool Remodel... Sign In/Join 
Picture of lilsophie
posted Hide Post
#3 We had 3 different size turtles installed in shallow end of pool, they are adorable lol
Here's the baby one Smile

my pictures

Posts: 4772 | Location: Southern California | Registered: Oct 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lilsophie
posted Hide Post
Next turtle

my pictures

Posts: 4772 | Location: Southern California | Registered: Oct 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lilsophie
posted Hide Post
And the largest one

my pictures

Picture of lilsophie
posted Hide Post
Next comes my Red Crab on step in the deep end.

my pictures

Picture of lilsophie
posted Hide Post
And the final mosaic, the Large Shark in the deep end on the bottom of the pool. He's a cutie lol

my pictures

Picture of lilsophie
posted Hide Post
We will still have to finish getting the diving board painted. It will look brand new. Can't wait to show the final picture when it's all said and done.
Hope you enjoyed looking Smile

Picture of annie17
posted Hide Post
Such cute little creatures!! Big Grin

Posts: 8030 | Registered: Jul 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lilsophie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by annie17:
Such cute little creatures!! Big Grin

Aren' they though Annie Smile

Picture of Always1StepBehind
posted Hide Post
OH those look so COOL Sophie!!!

Posts: 9691 | Location: california | Registered: Apr 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lilsophie
posted Hide Post
The pools is filling up right now. Two hoses have been in it since yesterday around 11am. Right now it has about a foot an a half to go. Of course the water is really cloudy. And we have to brush the pool 3x a day for a week. Can't wait to see the finished result with the med blue plaster. I hope it's what I expect Smile

They do Always, I'm liking the bit of whimsey Smile

Picture of Always1StepBehind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lilsophie:
#2 My 3 lil fish on a second long step.
In this pic you can also see the new tile that I had put in. I'm really liking it, it matches with the bullnose too. Smile

I was too busy lovin' on that starfish that I didn't read the post regarding the tile...that sure does tie in nicely with the bullnose. Looks like it was meant to be rather than new updated tile and OLD bullnose. Smart designer!!

Posts: 9691 | Location: california | Registered: Apr 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjf
posted Hide Post
just LOVE the critters!

Posts: 8559 | Location: se mi | Registered: Sep 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Georgia Peach
posted Hide Post
Your pool looks great LilSophie! I love, love the mosaics. The tile looks good too! Ready to go for the summer!!

Posts: 2279 | Location: Coastal Plain Region ~~ Georgia ~~ Zone 8b | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KG in CA
posted Hide Post
Oh my!! The mosaics are so cute, and they have really added that special touch to to the refinish. You will be enjoying it before you know it here in SoCal!

Summers are just this side of hell, but you don't have to shovel sunshine...

Click on the left to show albums
http://s76.photobucket.com/use...brary/?sort=3&page=1

Posts: 7532 | Location: Highland, CA Zone 9b  | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lilsophie
posted Hide Post
Hi Friends. Wanted to let you know that my pool is finished. We just LOVE it. The only thing left for them to do is reinstall our diving board. My DH and I repainted our board and painted a design on it. When the board is put on I will show you all the pics. Smile