Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Decorating
Hop To Forums   General Decorating
  I find this table legs quite disturbing...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I find this table legs quite disturbing... Sign In/Join 
Picture of Always1StepBehind
posted
The legs on this table creep me out to no end...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Always1StepBehind,

Posts: 9427 | Location: california | Registered: Apr 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cocok
posted Hide Post
Really massive. That table could be perfect in the right space - something really large, but for the normal home it is way over the usual scale.

Posts: 7075 | Registered: Apr 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
looks like they belong on a pool table.

Wanda

Posts: 1727 | Registered: Jul 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Annon
posted Hide Post
Or holding up a porch. Smile

Posts: 3540 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Indexlady
posted Hide Post
They kinda look like MY legs... really big, looks like they belong on someone else, ....

:::just kidding:::

They ARE different. Kinda reminds me of elephant legs, actually.

Posts: 4404 | Location: In the beautiful Tennessee Valley, between the Cumberland Plateau and the Great Smoky Mountains. | Registered: Jul 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like it came from the set of a live-action version of Shrek.

Posts: 1723 | Registered: Aug 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of zone9alady
posted Hide Post
I guess I'm the oddball here. I like the coffee table. I'd like it even more if the legs were even fatter, as in 10" or 12" in diameter. I've always liked this coffee table from Frasier, even though it's too contemporary for my style.

Whether You Think You Can Or You Think You Can't..... You're Right - Henry Ford

Posts: 7276 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: Feb 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of zone9alady
posted Hide Post
I love this kitchen island, I guess I just love big legs! LOL!

Posts: 7276 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: Feb 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Always1StepBehind
posted Hide Post
LOVE that island...even with it's BIG legs!! or maybe we should call it a "continent" it's so big ;-)

Posts: 9427 | Location: california | Registered: Apr 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm with you, zone. I love those fat table legs. It gives a very traditional shape a great update.

Posts: 3238 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: Jan 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nanix3
posted Hide Post
I kind of like the "BIG" legs also. That Island looks like a Table on a Table! Love it.

Posts: 158 | Location: AZ | Registered: Apr 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of zone9alady
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Always1StepBehind:
LOVE that island...even with it's BIG legs!! or maybe we should call it a "continent" it's so big ;-)

LOL!

Picture of Skyler
posted Hide Post
Wow, they look like elephant legs. However, somehow they seem to work on the table Zone 9 Lady posted.

Posts: 10396 | Location: Southern California | Registered: Jun 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post