Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Decorating
Hop To Forums   General Decorating
  Merella...Have a question for you regarding your DD's daybed.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merella...Have a question for you regarding your DD's daybed. Sign In/Join 
Picture of Always1StepBehind
posted
I didn't make it down to Ikea this weekend like I wanted to.

I was wondering, did you use an idea mattress for your daughters daybed or just a regular twin size mattress?

I know they have different thickness of mattresses, I'm wondering if a stand twin mattress would be too tall for the Ikea daybed.

I know the mattress pictured with the Ikea daybed is from ikea, I don't know why it shows two slimmer ones rather than using 1 thick one.

Posts: 9426 | Location: california | Registered: Apr 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Always1StepBehind
posted Hide Post
ok...I see now. The drawer area is also a trundle. So the 2nd little mattress would be used for the trundle. Makes sense now.

But I'm still curious if you bought mattress/es from Ikea our use a regular twin mattress for your daughter to sleep on.

Thanks.

Posts: 9426 | Location: california | Registered: Apr 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post