Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Decorating
Hop To Forums   General Decorating
  Which curtain is the best for this room?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which curtain is the best for this room? Sign In/Join 
posted
I want to decorate my room with curtain that can match the color theme(mainly is the bed). I have 4 designs, the pictures are here: pinterest.com/aliceserraces/curtains/. Which one do you think is the best for this room? or any ideas on curtain style and color?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lola Sanders,

like interior design and rendering

Posts: 5 | Location: china | Registered: May 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It would be ever so helpful if you would post the pictures here which is quite simple to do. Not everyone on this board is a Pinterest follower.

That being said, I checked your board and assume you are talking about the rose coloured bedroom, is that correct? Is this your real life bedroom or a mock up?

Posts: 558 | Registered: Mar 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
pinterest.com/aliceserraces/curtains/

I guess #2 is closest to the one I prefer but...

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Sep 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Always1StepBehind
posted Hide Post
Here is the link for OP to get some feedback.

http://www.pinterest.com/aliceserraces/curtains/

Posts: 9786 | Location: california | Registered: Apr 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw this on another board......I like the no valance look. Others look "fussy" and hard to keep.

love life

Posts: 1569 | Location: omaha, ne U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
three

Posts: 3536 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: Jan 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SusanBradfordKent:
It would be ever so helpful if you would post the pictures here which is quite simple to do. Not everyone on this board is a Pinterest follower.

That being said, I checked your board and assume you are talking about the rose coloured bedroom, is that correct? Is this your real life bedroom or a mock up?

I insert images with image url, but it does't work and i can only add one attachement. So i upload them to pinterest.

The design images are provided by a local curtain shop. The room is real and the curtains are mock up.

Posts: 5 | Location: china | Registered: May 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arepo24:
quote:
pinterest.com/aliceserraces/curtains/

I guess #2 is closest to the one I prefer but...

Thanks for your reply. Do you have any ideas on the curtain color and style? The curtains are not real and are provided by a local shop. I just need some suggestions.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by May:
Saw this on another board......I like the no valance look. Others look "fussy" and hard to keep.

Thanks for your reply. Any other suggestions on the curtain color and style? Smile

posted Hide Post
I rather like Design #1 as it seems in keeping with the overall style of the room. My next favorite is Design #2, but I don't like the grommet tops as they are hard to space evenly like the picture. If you intend them to be stationary panels, then grommet tops are okay.

Posts: 2043 | Registered: Aug 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post