Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Decorating
Hop To Forums   General Decorating
  Unique hidden bathroom storage
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unique hidden bathroom storage Sign In/Join 
Picture of Froo Froo
posted

Posts: 18386 | Location: Right here, duh! ;) | Registered: Nov 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Froo Froo
posted Hide Post
Scroll down to the white tub with flip down sides in the above link tho other ideas are clever too.

Posts: 18386 | Location: Right here, duh! ;) | Registered: Nov 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of crayon
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing such great ideas on that link, Froo! And that tub hiding all the shampoos and such is quite clever!

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Mar 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That site had such good ideas! I will definitely have to try one of them for my bathroom!

Posts: 16 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: Aug 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of zone9alady
posted Hide Post
TFS, those were some great ideas. I've always liked the ladder/towel holder. I would love that look and have it also be a towel warmer too.

Whether You Think You Can Or You Think You Can't..... You're Right - Henry Ford

Posts: 7276 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: Feb 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GreenAlice
posted Hide Post
Yes that tub really stood out for hidden potential storage...I know I could not do without a drawer for TP within bathroom...mine holds 6 to 8 rolls and guess it's my job to make sure it's stocked! I am lucky if the others remove the cardboard tube..... Roll Eyes

THANKS will revisit for more thinking on my new bathroom planning....

"Nature does not hurry yet everything is accomplished." - Lao Tau
"There is more to life than increasing it's speed." - Gandhi

<>< Hebrews 13:2

Posts: 7305 | Registered: Feb 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of azul99
posted Hide Post
So clever, I love these!

Our contractor did built-in storage in between the studs, eliminating the need to use any floor space for storage - great in a tiny room.

I love having everything at eye level as I get ready in the morning or prepare for bed.

Posts: 833 | Location: Maryland | Registered: Jul 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kw2
posted Hide Post
some great ideas

Posts: 4293 | Registered: Apr 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thought it was funny that on some of the under sink storage they got the space by not plumbing the sink! Smile

Posts: 6728 | Location: North MN & Northern AR | Registered: Oct 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post