Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

blogs Sign In/Join 
posted
where are those design star blogs. like the one where abby commented or even the others. I'd like to read them.
guess i'll have to browse their names.

Posts: 4563 | Location: midwest | Registered: Aug 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CorvetteLady
posted Hide Post
If you go to the HGTV Star main page there is a link to the blogs at the top.

Posts: 537 | Registered: Aug 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
so it's not their own personal blogs like some of the winners had other years. and some loosers had. emily, mind blanking on the othersnames.ok thanks

Posts: 4563 | Location: midwest | Registered: Aug 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CorvetteLady
posted Hide Post
The comments I saw were on the HGTV Star blog, the only one that I remember that seemed to have a blog was Jessie, I think it was called Design Diva but I'm not sure, she used that as her posting name. This site is so hard to navigate but I will try to find it for you. I did goggle it but she had no direct comments on her blog at that time. I think it was right after she left.

Picture of CorvetteLady
posted Hide Post
Well I was close, Jessie's blog is Design Daredevil, I just goggled it and there is nothing on there but some pictures from espisode one. She said she would write a deatiled report but it would take awhile.

So the others that posted just used their name or twitter address so I don't think they have blogs of their own.

I know some have Facbook pages, Karl & Meg did. I might see if anyone from this season does.