Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   HGTV Design Star
  I think Anne pulled a fast one!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I think Anne pulled a fast one! Sign In/Join 
Picture of CorvetteLady
posted
I was just over on the blog and Abby posted how much she enjoyed dressing the table with plants and flowers and the place settings, basicly she made that table beautiful. I sure got the impression that Anne did all that. I asked Abby if the judges knew what she did, I hope she replies.

If you look at the photos from espisode 4, Anne does take all the credit for that dining room.

I guess that one reason a lot of people aren't fans of the group challenges. The right person doesn't always get the credit.

Looking at the photos makes it clear that the Abby/Anne/Brooks kitchen is more finished.

Posts: 537 | Registered: Aug 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anne should not have won that challenge. Although the dining room looked like nice (too much on the table), this was a "Kitchen Challenge"! The open space to the dining area should have been 2nd.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post