Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   HGTV Design Star
  Fan Favorite - Anne Rue
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fan Favorite - Anne Rue Sign In/Join 
Picture of mriley
posted
Anne won as Fan Favorite. She had a lot of people rooting for her. I will have to watch for her online show.

I also saw notice on the Blog that Danielle's show is starting on Aug. 4th.

Posts: 1491 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Aug 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CorvetteLady
posted Hide Post
That is great news about Danielle's show.

I didn't even vote for fan favorite this time, they wanted too much information before you could vote.

I watched one web show with Dan from season 4. It's so hard to find things on this site that it really wasn't worth the effort.

Posts: 538 | Registered: Aug 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It doesn't appear on my dvr's HGTV schedule, to date. Also, saw somewhere that Danielle recently tweeted that her show was cancelled.

If they air anything, it'll be either reruns or episodes previously in the can, IMHO.

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mriley
posted Hide Post
When I read the above post,I searched "Danielle Colding" and got the info that Shop This Room premieres on Aug. 4th at 8:00 et/pt. It doesn't even say if it is AM or PM. That doesn't sound like it is going to be new shows, does it? Yet another disappointment from HGTV.

Posts: 1491 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Aug 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't know where (specifically) you're searching but TV Guide includes no 8/4 schedule. The show page (this website) contains nothing about upcoming episodes. Furthermore, IIRC, Danielle's short-lived program started almost immediately after DS so probably around 8/4, 2012 - a year ago.

I'm going with her tweet on this one.

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mriley
posted Hide Post
Aguabella, You are right. The first time I saw the show mentioned was on a blog for HGTV Star. Since you posted I checked even further on the web site for Shop This Room and you are right on. I don't know why they are still showing anything about this show. The other items listed are up to date, but not the info for this show. Thank you for keeping us up to date.

posted Hide Post
I didn't vote in the poll, but I liked her work best, too. I predict that she will be more successful in her design career than any of the others.

Posts: 876 | Registered: Oct 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wendek
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mriley:
When I read the above post,I searched "Danielle Colding" and got the info that Shop This Room premieres on Aug. 4th at 8:00 et/pt. It doesn't even say if it is AM or PM. That doesn't sound like it is going to be new shows, does it? Yet another disappointment from HGTV.

It's true, a disappointment from HGTV...
you'd think with all the money they've invested in the star, they'd at least make sure their show was easy to find and view.

what a waste. unless it truly is just another competition show and they don't really plan on going any farther with it.

Posts: 4337 | Location: SF | Registered: Feb 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ntuitive1
posted Hide Post
Design Star has become just another reality show like Food Network Star. Both are in business to keep themselves on the air, not find new talent, unfortunately. Food Network found Guy Fieri, and Design Star found David Bromstad years ago. Those have been the only lasting stars to come out of either show.

Posts: 2147 | Registered: Aug 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post