Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   HGTV Design Star
  What happened to Design Star?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What happened to Design Star? Sign In/Join 
posted
Hi Everyone,
Okay, I missed HGTV Design Star last week, but yesterday I tuned into HGTV at 8:00 and it wasn't there. They had House Hunters and House Renters. Maybe at 9:00, I thought, but no, more House Hunters and Renters. Same thing at 10:00 and 11:00. Midnight is too late for me.
So my question is: What happened to HGTV Design Star? I live in Southern California and I cannot find it. Now that I have missed 2 Episodes, I wonder if I should even bother with it.

Posts: 90 | Registered: Sep 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was on at 7:00 here - I almost missed it last night too!

Posts: 4292 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: Dec 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CorvetteLady
posted Hide Post
The full episodes are posted on the HGTV Star page.

Posts: 537 | Registered: Aug 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We live in SoCal, too, and had set our DVR to record the series - but nothing recorded last night. We managed to tape the 3 AM rerun. Our guide is showing that it is scheduled for 8 PM next Sunday.

As far as if you should bother with it, this season has been completely underwhelming so far, IMO.

Posts: 358 | Location: SoCal | Registered: Mar 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried again last night, Sunday, to try to watch HGTV Star. Every time I tuned in, again the only thing on was House Hunters and Renters. I guess that for some reason, HGTV Star is not being shown in Southern California. It is not being advertised either, or at least I haven't seen it being advertised. I wonder why.

Posts: 90 | Registered: Sep 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post