Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   HGTV Design Star
  Contestents on the blog
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Contestents on the blog Sign In/Join 
Picture of CorvetteLady
posted
After last weeks episode there were comments from Abby on the blog, this week both Tiffany and Jessie are commenting.

Jessie is defending her kitchen, says she worked her butt off and it was the editing but she'd rather leave a ***** then a victim. I reply to one of her comments, hope she sees it, because I want to know why the kitchen looked so bare. They don't edit the end photos!

Very interesting comments on this episode. Most think Boris should have gone home, so maybe someone could tell me why his dining room was so bad. I didn't like the black/white stripes on the banquette but overall I don't think it was a bad space. It had a table, chairs and some storage.

Posts: 537 | Registered: Aug 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CorvetteLady
posted Hide Post
Surprised they edited the b word, Jessie used it in her reply, I did not call her that.

Posts: 537 | Registered: Aug 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steph1111
posted Hide Post
The contestants area little snippy on the blogs. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Posts: 128 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: Sep 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actually, I thought Boris should have gone home too. But then, I don't like him, so that might bias my thinking a little bit. Big Grin

Posts: 4292 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: Dec 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Contestants posting on the blogs, may be an indication of who won't win. I can't recollect a winner, or even the second place contestant, ever posting on the blogs, at least not until after the last challenge. This year Jessie(gone), Cris, Tiffany, and Abby have all posted on the blogs, at least that I can remember. If that holds true this season, then Cris, Tiffany and Abby, will soon join Jessie in departing the show.

Posts: 26 | Registered: May 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jessie gone, now Cris. Just sayin'.

posted Hide Post
And another blogging contestant bites the dust! That leaves Tiffany, and Jeribai, who blogged once last week, as the last two blogging contestants. Will they be next to get the ax? It's the only thing I'm staying tuned into HGTV Star for, at this point.

posted Hide Post
OMG! I have always loved Sabrina Soto but after tonight's show I think I would marry her! She has such a strong colorful personality. However, her remark about the PAP smear on the metal table was like super sexy HOT! Not because of the thought of the actual PAP smear but because here is this beautiful, classy, hardworking, classy designer that was willing to make a joke of something not so beautiful or sexy. It says yes I am all of these great things but you know at the end of the day I am very human. Yes even someone as amazing as Sabrina Soto has to go to a real doctor and have real things done to her. Even things like a PAP smear which I am sure is on every women's calendar as one of their ten most favorite activities to do each year! Thanks for stepping down to the level of us real people tonight. You are definitely a what you see is what you get kind of women and to me personally that is amazingly Sexy! Keep up the great work Sexy Soto!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post