HGTV Message Boards
Meg's Room 8/11

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.hgtv.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1561005852/m/4823999167

Aug 12, 2012, 08:59 AM
mriley
Meg's Room 8/11
Watched Meg's show last night. It was a little bright for my taste, but it was just what she and her husband liked. This episode showed what could be done with a space that you do not own. It was good that it showed what could be done to make a space your own without extensive remodeling.

I liked the backing on the bookshelves. Also liked that they told how to update the fireplace in a way that could be restored to its original design when they moved. It is good to know you can do something besides paint when you are renting.
Aug 12, 2012, 02:04 PM
Piper's Garden
The color Meg used is the Pantone color of the year for 2012: Tangerine Tango. It did not read well on my TV but it is close to the color I painted my kitchen in 1975. If you live long enough, you see everything again.
What I really liked about this show was seeing the playful relationship between Meg, her husband and Marc. Looks like they have lots of fun together.
Aug 12, 2012, 03:13 PM
DeadMarilyn
Her design was awful last night. I am glad she did that mess to her own apartment and not a clients.
Oct 02, 2012, 12:05 AM
d2nns
Love, Meg Caswell’s designs and her personality! She’s the best Design Star since David Bromstad (absolutely #1). Antonio is interesting and creative but his designs are too edgy for every day living.
Apr 09, 2013, 04:01 PM
craftyrita
I think Meg Caswell is an extremely talented decorator. Very inventive, but something that most people would love. When is she coming back to HGTV?

Also, what happened to the winner of the 2012 contest? I thought she had potential.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: craftyrita,