Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   HGTV Design Star
  tonights 1st winner 2013 Design Star
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

tonights 1st winner 2013 Design Star Sign In/Join 
posted
Are you kidding me? I can't believe you picked the room with the animal heads and painted pink room it was hideous..

Posts: 1 | Location: Florence ky | Registered: Jun 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree, Brook's claimed an industrial design background. I didn't see a hint of it in his design. Though there wasn't much to choose from, Cris should have gone home, as her design was poor. I actually felt sorry for the judges, having to choose from this mediocre bunch. And I'm not fond of the judges.

Posts: 26 | Registered: May 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree! Unbelievable!

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jul 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Belle_N_Lex
posted Hide Post
That pink wallpaper was not impressive. Just think, THAT boring pink wallpaper is what will be framed and sold on the web site. I'd rather have the ink blots framed up verses a boring pink with a few faint lines of white running thru it.

Posts: 623 | Registered: Sep 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maryim
posted Hide Post
That ink blot room would give me a headache.

Brook is going to be very interesting to watch what he comes up with.

Posts: 5418 | Location: Maryland | Registered: Sep 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DeadMarilyn
posted Hide Post
Brooks is my fav!

Posts: 198 | Registered: Aug 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since I didn't see HGTV Star on TV, I watched it online. OMG! The judges thought that Brook's design was the best? I thought that it was the worst! Those dead animal heads on the wall! Something like that would give me nightmares.
What awful taste.

Posts: 90 | Registered: Sep 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DeadMarilyn
posted Hide Post
Meh..taxidermy is in.

Posts: 198 | Registered: Aug 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why did the girl start crying and is she still on there?

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Babydollbundy I'm with you! Brooks is a mad genius. He is the only one with some real creativity. Using military maps and turning them on their ear by painting them pink? What a great juxtaposition.

Posts: 571 | Location: Ferndale, WA | Registered: Nov 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post