Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

help Sign In/Join 
Picture of teressa65
posted
ok. I am a divorced woman(who stupidly left everything and agreed cause I loved my husband and thought maybe we would work it out) so I don't have a large cash flow! but I used to love Paige, Frank, Geneive, Tye, that whole crew - I don't have a grand like they did, but it would be nice if HGTV had programs more like that. SOme of the houses or rooms that get done I would give my eye teeth to have even before they are re-done!!! HGTV isn't reaching those who don't have the luxury or the large budget to spend. I am thinking maybe only certain type of people are the ones that hgtv thinks is worth it. PLEASE try something that meets us peons!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mriley
posted Hide Post
Are you looking for help in posting pictures?

Posts: 1489 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Aug 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post