Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

R.I.P. DREAMERS Sign In/Join 
Picture of BeachLadylovesJackT
posted
Today I learned that two dreamers have passed away. Our Meowcats' husband Steve (Red) and our TC aka lil egg Frown Two dreamers til the end. We love both of you and will forever remember the laughter and the dreams we shared.

Namaste
Originally registered Feb 2004 -then- gumby took me down
Lifetime winner of Jack Thomasson ♥

♫ Take time to laugh; it is the music of the soul ♫

Life is worth nothing without your dreams and passion.

Posts: 707 | Location: sum beach.....sum where | Registered: Jul 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GreenAlice
posted Hide Post
Our Egg is not with us.....Eek Thanks for letting us know Beachy....TC will be missed but think of how lucky they are elsewhere...she was surely and angel here on earth.....Wink

"Nature does not hurry yet everything is accomplished." - Lao Tau
"There is more to life than increasing it's speed." - Gandhi

<>< Hebrews 13:2

Posts: 7321 | Registered: Feb 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
Continuing the T & P for the families of our friends

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5616 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
((((GreenAlice)))) an angel among us. We had so many laughs here. Where it all began. That led into meeting IRL. Also Meowcats' loving beautiful DDH. His username was Red. We tried to meet annually but the last few yrs some have had health issues and unable to make our throwdowns/hootenannys' Big Grin But we have always and always and will forever be bound together. All of us from the good ole days Wink

Namaste

Posts: 707 | Location: sum beach.....sum where | Registered: Jul 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
((((nursejudy)))) thank you. They are greatly appreciated.

Namaste

posted Hide Post
nursejudy I remember times when TC said if we had a hangover? Which was often Wink that nursejudy & kiwi could fix us right up (((((Dreamers)))))

Namaste

Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
I remember that Beachlady. Often they would tell me to keep that needle away. We had such good times and I want to keep those memories.

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5616 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you keep those memories and dreams alive nursejudy Smile Matter of fact? Most of the original dreamers and those from 2002/2003/etc including myself, suggested we "come back to where it all began" to have a toast to remember them Smile

Sounds wonderful Cool A tasteful celebration of their lives. Tonight could be the night. I haven't asked Mary MeowCat how she feels about it. TCs DDH Rebel says TC would like that and he has no problems with it. Only prob? We may have to squat because GUMBY WILL NOT GIVE US A DREAMHOME2014 THREAD!!! Frown

Namaste