Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where can I buy blueprints 2013 Dream Home? Sign In/Join 
posted
Hi,
I am trying to find the dimensions for the 2013 Dream Home in South Carolina. I really love this home and think we might want to build it in Tennessee. Where can I get the dimensions or purchase blueprints?
Please help! Smile
diane

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The developer of the 2013 SC Dream HOme is Candace Dyal. The contact below might be the best avenue to acquiring the detailed floor plans.

Candace Dyal. Owner, Dyalcompass LLC Location New York, New ... Questions call 857-272-2502 www.DyalCompass.com Home of HGTV Dream Home 2013 Specialties.

sincerely, shoeshineboy

Posts: 3140 | Location: FL | Registered: Jan 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post