Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2014 Dream Home Sign In/Join 
posted
There was a statement on the website after the 2013 DH giveaway that said to watch for upcoming info on the 2014 Dream Home. I've still not seen any info.. When do they announce where it will be & any info related to it?

Posts: 1 | Location: Southport, NC | Registered: May 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The HGTV dream home site is one, and this MB is another.

Posts: 3159 | Location: FL | Registered: Jan 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had just dream my home should like HGTV dream house shown and I truly got my dream home with the best renovation service provider Kitchen Cabinet Fairfax VA it was my dream.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DanielDCaro,

Daniel D. Caro

Posts: 1 | Location: 2001 Buffalo Creek Road Nashville, TN 37214 | Registered: Aug 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, Dan, I'm sure you'll get lots of business for posting your ADVERTISEMENT here. There are hundreds of us just waiting to do business with a guy who disregards all sense of what's right just to get in a cheap plug. Of course if you can't do the right thing on a message board, who knows what you'll do to a customer?

Posts: 748 | Registered: Jan 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post