Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Knitting & Crocheting
  Knit/Crochet and Tell 3-14-14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Knit/Crochet and Tell 3-14-14 Sign In/Join 
posted
This is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you've finished, what you're working on, and we'll cheer you on!

I'm still working on my star afghan. i'll try to get pix up tonight, I have to leave for work soon.

What are you working on?
Holly

Posts: 3009 | Registered: Jul 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am still working on my afghan I have about 50 rows left to do. I should finish it this week. I don't work until Sunday overnight again and have Friday Saturday and part of Sunday to work on it. I have been doing about 20 to 25 rows a day so I should be able to get it done.

HAGD

Posts: 581 | Location: Brookings, SD | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marlena Ritter
posted Hide Post
I am still working on my afghans that I have been working on forever. And I am going to try and teach my dd how to crochet using the double ended crochet hook. I figure that she will be able to figure out how to do that. I sure couldn't teach how to crochet with a regular hook.

Marlena

Posts: 1179 | Location: Wichita Ks | Registered: Jan 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jacky
posted Hide Post
I have been so busy on some sunroom cushions (over 12) for friend and a few other sewing projects that my knitting is on hold Smile

" My bucket list bucket has a hole and it's leaking time"

Posts: 8972 | Location: usually not where I need to be. | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm a crocheter rather than a knitter but I was gifted some light pink and some hot pink Lion Brand Polarspun that would have been impossible to crochet. I was just ready to pass the yarn on when my sister's friend was diagnosed with breast cancer. I don't knit well but I do knit well enough to do a plain knit scarf. I kept knitting and they kept sharing with everyone. Luckily I was making them relatively narrow and on 17 inch knitting needles. Finished the last of the 10 scarves so I'm back to cleaning up the sewing room. Mary Ellen

Posts: 225 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Registered: Aug 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't quite get my afghan done I have 8 rows left and a border left to get done on it. I work tonight and tomorrow night so no work on it for a couple days. I have Tuesday off so maybe I can get it done that day is what I am hoping for. At least I am close to getting it done and then on to my next crochet project. I am also almost done with the plastic canvas heart set I have been working on so maybe I can get that done too.

HAGN all.

Posts: 581 | Location: Brookings, SD | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post