Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Knitting & Crocheting
  Looking for Afghan pattern
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for Afghan pattern Sign In/Join 
Picture of San
posted
hi,

im looking for a pattern for this double sided afghan.. thank you for your help.. i have been looking for a long time..

Hugs, Waves, Smiles, & Prayers

God bless you all and may sunshine always be in your lives to brighten your days..

San

Posts: 4214 | Location: OR | Registered: Sep 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jacky
posted Hide Post
San I did a google search and found a few patterns but not sure which one you are looking for.

" My bucket list bucket has a hole and it's leaking time"

Posts: 8873 | Location: usually not where I need to be. | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sadisu
posted Hide Post
I can not see your photo but try pinterest reversable afghans. Joan

http://www.pinterest.com/angel...-reversible-afghans/

Stay Calm crochet on

Posts: 105 | Location: Arizona | Registered: Feb 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of San
posted Hide Post
all the double sided afghans i have seen are shells.. this one is not.. so still looking..

God bless you all and may sunshine always be in your lives to brighten your days..

San

Posts: 4214 | Location: OR | Registered: Sep 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
Is this close?

http://petuniapill.blogspot.co...rainbow-blanket.html

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 9960 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
Another. Just use one color, not changing like the picture shows.

http://www.marymaxim.com/rever...blanket-pattern.html

Is the one you are showing, separates and then sewn together? Or crocheted all at one time?

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 9960 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of San
posted Hide Post
it is all together..

my SisIL said that she remembers that they said it was a pattern from a older lady in Canada and that it was a old European pattern.. but still cant find it..

San