Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Knitting & Crocheting
  Just Checking In
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just Checking In Sign In/Join 
Picture of lindaj52
posted
Hi, there, everybody. I haven't been on here in a while and thought I'd check in. I have been very busy this year. Attended the COF in Harrisburg in June, did a 2-day show the weekend after July 4th, Farmers' Market started July 17th (every Wednesday from 3:30 to 6:30), and did another craft show the end of July. I ended up with the stomach flu for the past week and a half, but otherwise feeling pretty good.

I really needed more stock so I buckled down in January and started crocheting big time. I have done two sweaters (one large, one 1X), six infant hooded vests (6-9 mos., 12 mos., and 24 mos.), a christening outfit and matching blanket, a mobius shrug, three ponchos (1 medium, 2 large), three shawls, four flower hot pads, three dish cloths, four potholders, three bottle huggies, and a whole bunch of bookmarks. I am currently working on: another poncho, a purple sweater (designing my own pattern as I go), and a special order sleeveless pull-over (my own pattern, also).

One of these days, I will try to get pics posted of my work (have to remember to recharge the camera). In the meantime, I hope all is well with you and yours. Keep smiling! Smile

LindaJ52

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lindaj52,

Posts: 2387 | Location: Clifton, IL, USA | Registered: Aug 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post