Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Knitting & Crocheting
  Knit/crochet and tell 4-3-14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Knit/crochet and tell 4-3-14 Sign In/Join 
posted
This is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you're working on, what you finished- we'll cheer you on!

I'm working on a baby afghan, pix to follow later.

What are you working on?

Holly

Posts: 3006 | Registered: Jul 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marlena Ritter
posted Hide Post
I'm actually working on 3 shawls. The pattern is from the spring 2014 of crochet called Delta Lace Shawl. It's easier than I thought it would be. I am making 2 for myself and 1 for my step Daughter.

Marlena

Posts: 1179 | Location: Wichita Ks | Registered: Jan 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am working on another baby afghan made from a new yarn to me that is made out of fleece. It is going slow on the days I work overnights but I am off for a few days and should be able to get a lot done the next 3 days. I did some plastic canvas crosses that went really fast.

My shops
https://www.thecraftstar.com/s...567/hoffers-hobbies/
https://www.etsy.com/your/listings?ref=si_your_shop

Posts: 576 | Location: Brookings, SD | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This weeks project for me (made a bag full).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: stillie,

Posts: 271 | Location: state of confusion, delusion and paranoia. | Registered: Nov 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Craftyrad
posted Hide Post
Shawl I finished.

Now I'm working on a reversible cable scarf.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Craftyrad,

Ruth Ann

Posts: 1634 | Location: MA | Registered: Sep 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marlena Ritter
posted Hide Post
I put the shawls away and started a baby blanket for my daughters boyfriends daughter. It is going to be blue and yellow and green.

Marlena

Posts: 1179 | Location: Wichita Ks | Registered: Jan 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post