Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Knitting & Crocheting
  Christmas tree pattern
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Christmas tree pattern Sign In/Join 
Picture of lyddy
posted
A few yrs ago I got a crochet Christmas tree pattern from our friend Majuls. Since then I lent it and never got it back. Does anyone have this and if so would you be willing to share it.I would appreciate it so much. I think it stood about 12 to 15 inches high.

Posts: 750 | Location: homer city,pa us | Registered: Jun 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EvelynB
posted Hide Post
Was it made as a bunch of circles on top of each other? Was it one long ruffled spiral? Can you describe it?

Posts: 7285 | Registered: Mar 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EvelynB
posted Hide Post
One I remember is in pineapple layers kind of like this
http://www.momsloveofcrochet.c...pleTreeOrnament.html

Picture of EvelynB
posted Hide Post

Picture of lyddy
posted Hide Post
Sorry, but none of these are the one that Majuls gave me. Thanks for trying to help.

Posts: 750 | Location: homer city,pa us | Registered: Jun 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of peppermintpattitotherescue
posted Hide Post
Hello Lyddy,
Was it the one from Herrschners or Mary Maxim? Herrschners has a cone base then you crochet the ruffle branches MMs is somewhat like the Lion brand. Check their websites for photos and see if it either one of them and let me know.

Save Planet Earth, it is the only Planet with chocolate!!

Posts: 993 | Location: Camarillo, California | Registered: Mar 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I to would like a copy of Majuls Tree. It was beautiful. I lost everything that I saved when the computer bit the dust. Now I have an external hard drive so hopefully I won;t loose so much. It still pains me when I think about it. O well. Liz

Posts: 956 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: Aug 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lyddy
posted Hide Post
to peppermint Patty I do believe it was from one of the places you mentioned. It fit over a cone base and was crocheted in a lacy pattern. Not Pineapple or layered. If I remember correctly it did sort of spiral. Sure hope you can help me. I thank you in advance.
Also , Juls said you could add a mini set of lights, which I did. So pretty.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lyddy,

posted Hide Post
Hello lyddy,

Did you get my pm requesting an e-mail address?

Posts: 993 | Location: Camarillo, California | Registered: Mar 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nanny_knits
posted Hide Post
I have it somewhere I'll check on it if you still need it...Linda

Posts: 140 | Location: Upper South Carolina | Registered: Dec 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nanny knits, yes I'm still interested in getting a copy of Majuls tree. Thanks Liz

Posts: 956 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: Aug 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Liz L.
I sent you a PM. Give it a read.

Picture of Nanny_knits
posted Hide Post
I found it ....I will send it by snail mail or scan and email...PM me youe email or address...which ever you prefer...
Linda

Posts: 140 | Location: Upper South Carolina | Registered: Dec 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fourthdaymom
posted Hide Post
Hi Linda -- could you send it to me via email?

Thanks!
Dale

Dale

Posts: 356 | Location: Lyman SC | Registered: Dec 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shaburst1
posted Hide Post
i would love to have the pattern to please thanks shaburst1@charter.net

Posts: 186 | Registered: Feb 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to have the pattern as well. I had it and mine was lost also when my computer bit the dust.

Posts: 679 | Location: Alabaster, AL | Registered: Feb 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LeighBo/Fonda
posted Hide Post
I think I still have mine in my email if anyone still wants it let me know and I'll look.

Posts: 1143 | Registered: Dec 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CJB5206
posted Hide Post
Boy! This pattern just keeps going and going! An all time favorite pattern of mine!

I sure do miss Majuls!

Posts: 729 | Location: OHIO | Registered: Dec 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nanny Knits may I also have this pattern thank you Meli

Posts: 135 | Registered: Jan 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Trekkie
posted Hide Post
I would also love to have a copy of this pattern. Majuls sent me a copy a few years ago; but, like many others, my computer crashed and I lost all of my patterns. I would really appreciate another copy. Thanks, Mary

Beam me up, Scotty!

Posts: 571 | Location: Duncan, OK | Registered: Nov 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nanny_knits
posted Hide Post
I will be more than happy to sent it to anyone who Pm me thier email addys it has to be sent for some reason in 4 seperate emails as it is 4 pages long I have tried to make it smaller won't work...
Linda

Picture of Nanny_knits
posted Hide Post
this is the picture..

Picture of jacky
posted Hide Post
That tree is so beautiful.I sure miss Julia does anyone hear from her????

" My bucket list bucket has a hole and it's leaking time"

Posts: 8925 | Location: usually not where I need to be. | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting a pic of it. I wondered what it looked like. I have the pattern!!

Carlene

Posts: 1563 | Location: NE.Ok zone 6b | Registered: Oct 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ilvmicki2
posted Hide Post
can someone send me the pattern. I changed computers and I can find it.

Thanks, Colleen

Posts: 937 | Location: kcmo | Registered: Feb 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nanny_knits
posted Hide Post
I will but you will have to PM me you email addy...

Picture of Nanny_knits
posted Hide Post
sence no one sent PM I am assuming that you all got the pattern>>>>will still be glad to send it to any one..

posted Hide Post
Nanny knits, I sent you a private message.

Posts: 262 | Registered: Jun 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to have that pattern but I don't know how to send a pm so if you could send me a pm I would so appreciate it, or post directions here on how to pm.

Thank you, Wanda

Posts: 1769 | Registered: Jul 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to have the pattern also if it isn't too much trouble for someone to send it.

Thanks for any help.

Posts: 174 | Registered: Jun 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you please be so kind and share this pattern with me. I am searching for something similar for already so long with no success so this would make my day! Thanks a million in advance! PoniaDvi@mail.ru

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would also like the pattern. Please send to my email momof3singers@msn.com. Thanks so much

Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Handie Ann
posted Hide Post
Nanny-knits or any one of you who has the Chris mas tree pattern that Majuls did I would really like it. Please PM me and I will send you my e-mail address.

Handie Ann

Posts: 3509 | Location: Des Moines, Wa. USA | Registered: Jan 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of misspolly31
posted Hide Post
Lanny-Knits,
Is it too late to get this pattern?
I had one I made several years ago, but have since moved. Lost everything. I would so much appreciate it if I could get it.
Will try PM'ing you right away.
Thanks in advance.
misspolly31@Yahoo.com

Posts: 335 | Location: Joliet, Illinois | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nanny_knits:
sence no one sent PM I am assuming that you all got the pattern>>>>will still be glad to send it to any one..

I just found this thread. I am searching high and low for this pattern. I don't know how PM works on this site so if you are still sharing the pattern may I have a copy too? Thanks

Posts: 13 | Location: Shalimar FL USA | Registered: Feb 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of misspolly31
posted Hide Post
Up To The Top

Posts: 335 | Location: Joliet, Illinois | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of misspolly31
posted Hide Post
To: Lannie Knits,
Where are you? I PM'd you. Did you get my note?
Please answer. There are many of us that would love to get this pattern.
Please. Happy Holidays.
nuquiltr

Picture of misspolly31
posted Hide Post
Lannie-Knits

I PM'd you...

my last one was to ME, LOL.
I guess this PM business has gotten me

The previous one was meant for you!

If you can see this, please answer back via this
Forum.........
Thanks so much.
nuquiltr

posted Hide Post
Hi All,
Just found this thread and WOW - I have been looking high and low for this pattern!! Can someone send it to me??

New to board - do I send a PM to someone??
Ann

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Handie Ann
posted Hide Post
Nanny_knits I have been trying to pm you but I'm not getting thru to you. Could you Please pm me so I can get your Christmas tree pattern. Thanks Mary

Handie Ann

Posts: 3509 | Location: Des Moines, Wa. USA | Registered: Jan 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Robin5
posted Hide Post

Posts: 327 | Registered: Mar 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Nanny Knits,
I would love to have a copy of the tree pattern. The only thing is I don't know how to pm. Could you or someone help me with that.
Thank you so much for you kindness, Debbie

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello, Nanny Knits, may I also have the directions for the Christmas crotched tree I also don't know how to PM or would You like my e=mail Thank You so much Meli

Posts: 135 | Registered: Jan 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I almost hate to start this up again but I just happened upon the email Marjuls sent me with the tree pattern. If you still need it, please email me at merg01@comcast.net

Mary Ellen

Posts: 218 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Registered: Aug 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a tree
Pattern but it is made of crochet cotton.

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Robin5
posted Hide Post

Posts: 327 | Registered: Mar 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nanny_knits
posted Hide Post
Here is the pattern for Majuels tree if anyone still wants it
backwards

page four

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nanny_knits,

Picture of Nanny_knits
posted Hide Post
page 3

Picture of Nanny_knits
posted Hide Post
page 2

Picture of Nanny_knits
posted Hide Post
page 1