Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Knitting & Crocheting
  Annie's Crochet #2 All Gone
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Annie's Crochet #2 All Gone Sign In/Join 
Picture of KeepYouInStitches
posted
All have been spoken for.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: KeepYouInStitches,

Posts: 17376 | Location: Daingerfield, TX | Registered: Feb 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks again for your diligence in posting the goodies, appreciate it so much. Question, wondering on the #10 group, no matter what I do, can't make the little angels? come into focus for viewing, so wondering, are these really angels, or?? If angels, I would like that batch as well as what I spoke for the other day.
All the best, and keep the good stuff coming?
Wisconsingal

Have a great day!!!!!

Shaddy

Posts: 249 | Registered: Oct 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me check the book when I get home. I am pretty sure that they are angels.
And yes...more to come!

Posts: 17376 | Location: Daingerfield, TX | Registered: Feb 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes. They are angels. A couple are crocheted. A couple are made with purchased doilies with Battenberg lace around the edges/corners. One looks to be made from satin fabric.

Do you want both #10 books?

Picture of lionpride
posted Hide Post
Just seen this. Boy don't get on the boards for a week or better and miss some good things. So many pretty ones hard to choose. If I could add book 2 on 00 set and book 1 on the 05 set I would appreciate it. Thanks again for doing this.

Posts: 906 | Location: Michigan | Registered: Dec 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just saw this...they are yours as soon as I get home to set them aside.

posted Hide Post