Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Knitting & Crocheting
  Knit/crochet and tell
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Knit/crochet and tell Sign In/Join 
posted
This is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you're working on!

Greetings from Mill Creek, Wa! We're here for a short visit for our granddaughter's first birthday! And I did not bring any handiwork!

What are you working on?

Holly

Posts: 3016 | Registered: Jul 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jacky
posted Hide Post
I actually looked at some things I want to start but summer is just not my knitting time I guess.DGD wants a pair of the crochet flip flops but I'm a knitter Smile??? Not much sitting still with yard and garden work.I canned some hot peppers Smile

" My bucket list bucket has a hole and it's leaking time"

Posts: 8989 | Location: usually not where I need to be. | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am working on another baby afghan for craft shows since they sold so good for me last year. I am pricing items for the craft shows with the help of hubby. I think I am ready for the shows. lol DD has a few things she needs to package up for me to put on the craft shows too so I will have quite a variety of stuff since she is doing baby booties and baby afghans too.

HAGD all.

Posts: 583 | Location: Brookings, SD | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
I've got all 54 circles for another circle in a square afghan done. And starting another set of circles for another. And all with
left over yarns.
Have to get to town to ....sssshhhhh whisper (buy) yarn to finish square part of afghan. Don't tell the yarn police. lol (Or my sisters.!!!)

Posts: 10044 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post