Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Knitting & Crocheting
  Annie's Crochet #4 All Gone
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Annie's Crochet #4 All Gone Sign In/Join 
Picture of KeepYouInStitches
posted
Someone has asked for the remaining magazines to give to residents at an assisted living center.

Thanks to everyone for your patience. Dani and Tisme, be sure to PM me with your address.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: KeepYouInStitches,

Posts: 17253 | Location: Daingerfield, TX | Registered: Feb 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lionpride
posted Hide Post
Ohhh I see a dragon on book 2 in set 002. And look at that jewelry in book 2 in set 009. I collect dragons and so does my niece if you don't mind including that one and I am always looking for necklaces and jewelry like that for my sister as she is allergic to metals. Please could you add those if no one else wants. Thank you thank you.

Posts: 904 | Location: Michigan | Registered: Dec 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lionpride
posted Hide Post
I have to add thank you so much for sharing these. I would have hard time giving most of them up as always finding things in them to make. We started gift box here as seem when have to have present sometimes just don't have time or money to get something. So now when make something that has no plans for we stash it in their. If they don't get used after so long they get passed to goodwill in our area (if not homemade) as the salvation army has moved out of our area. Usually don't have problem with homemade items as sometimes before get in box somebodies already claiming them lol.

Posts: 904 | Location: Michigan | Registered: Dec 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sherry, I am most interested in the Pattern Clubs, for myself, and see that another gal has also spoken for something in an earlier posting for this listing.
I would love to have2- 3-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14, cuz those have Pattern club mags I am hoping anyway.
Is this the last of the mags? or will there be more.
PM me if necessary, I will try and get back over the weekend.
wisconsingal

Have a great day!!!!!

Shaddy

Posts: 248 | Registered: Oct 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17253 | Location: Daingerfield, TX | Registered: Feb 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad, has got my interest up and then some. Take your time, I am not going anywhere, at least for a little while, hopefully.
Talk soon?
wisconsingal

Have a great day!!!!!

Shaddy

Posts: 248 | Registered: Oct 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dani, I set aside those for you.

Shaddy, Yours are set aside too.

Hope to get more scanned and posted early next week...will have to see how "life" goes for me. Wink