Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Knitting & Crocheting
  I need help finding yarn
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need help finding yarn Sign In/Join 
posted
I bought sensations rainbow classic at joann fabrics 3 weeks ago went back today to get more and it has been discontinued. I bought what the pattern said but I need more. can anyone out there help me.
the color is blue,taupe multi. I need 2 skeins but I will take what ever you have up to that. I started this afghan for a wedding.
thank you for looking Brenda

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
Brenda...have you looked on their web site to see if you can get it online? I wrote the name down and will see if I can find any in town tomorrow. Won't promise anything. What state do you live in?

Jean

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 10031 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I have looked on their web site. they no longer carry it. I found 1 skein on ebay. Hope I get it. 15.99 is outrageous but if you need it you need it. Thank you Oh I live in ohio

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
I didn't find any in town either. Sorry. But I know what you mean by 'when you need it, you need it'.

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 10031 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maryim
posted Hide Post
Have you googled the mfg of the yarn - Red Heart, Bernat etc? You might be able to order it direct. Good luck - that is frustrating.

Posts: 5423 | Location: Maryland | Registered: Sep 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post