Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Threads of Love Sign In/Join 
Picture of justaquiltin'
posted
Does anybody have a pattern for a crocheted afghan for Threads of Love?

Posts: 277 | Location: , | Registered: Sep 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you possibly have a pic? With the thousands of ghans out there to choose from, a pic is the biggest help in finding the pattern. I tried googling, and got no where, but not to say is available somewhere.
With the info I did get, it might be on Bev's website, and as I do have some spare time, will go have a looksee. I also gather this is a baby ghan? All the info you can provide when asking about a pattern is essential in the hunt.

Have a great day!!!!!

Shaddy

Posts: 248 | Registered: Oct 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of justaquiltin'
posted Hide Post
They are made for preemies. I think it is small but I don't know where to start. I looked on the website of several organizations but no luck.

Posts: 277 | Location: , | Registered: Sep 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post