Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Knitting & Crocheting
  Annie's Crochet Booklets #1 All Gone
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Annie's Crochet Booklets #1 All Gone Sign In/Join 
Picture of KeepYouInStitches
posted
I finally got some (1/4 to 1/5) of the covers scanned. Each photo shows two books and the projects in each book. If you see one you want, let me know. I will try to number the photos as I post them - this batch has 18 I believe. After I get them all posted and you've made your choices, I will bundle them and mail them to you at media rate. You will owe me postage.

This is photo 00

This message has been edited. Last edited by: KeepYouInStitches,

Posts: 17315 | Location: Daingerfield, TX | Registered: Feb 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sherrie, would you keep the 2 books in picture 8 for me? I would like to wait and see what you have before I say this is all I want? Would that be alright? Hoping I can make it worthwhile to gather enuf books that I can use. Looking forward to this, seems like a fun lottery type thing, and a nice gesture for you to go to all the trouble of scanning and putting for us to see.
Will keep an eye on the forum.
Shaddy

Have a great day!!!!!

Shaddy

Posts: 248 | Registered: Oct 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Both books in #8 are yours. I will set them aside with your name on them.

Posts: 17315 | Location: Daingerfield, TX | Registered: Feb 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lionpride
posted Hide Post
Would love a chance at photo number 3. Wow you got a lot of nice ones there. Thank you for sharing.

Posts: 904 | Location: Michigan | Registered: Dec 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dani, I will set #3 aside for you. I hoped to get another batch up this afternoon but it didn't happen. Hopefully this weekend.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KeepYouInStitches:
Both books in #8 are yours. I will set them aside with your name on them.

Thanks a heap gal, will be looking ahead with anticipation, and again, what a great paying forward you are doing, hope it comes back in spades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day!!!!!

Shaddy

Posts: 248 | Registered: Oct 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Picture of tisme
posted Hide Post
Sherry, I would be interested in the first one in number 6 and number 11, I love seeing these old crochet books, brings back memories!

Posts: 4637 | Location: It is truly summer!! | Registered: Dec 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post