Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Knitting & Crocheting
  A weekly crochet thread?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A weekly crochet thread? Sign In/Join 
posted
Over on the quilting board, I start a weekly thread called Sew & Tell. I start it on Thursday nights, and people post what they finished and/or are working on.

Would there be any interest in a Crochet & Tell weekly thread? I'd be happy to be the thread starter, I'd do it when I do Sew & Tell.

Unless I hear that you'd all hate it, I'll start tomorrow night.

Holly

Posts: 2995 | Registered: Jul 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Craftyrad
posted Hide Post
I don't crochet much, but I do knit, so if knitting is included, count me in.

Ruth Ann

Posts: 1634 | Location: MA | Registered: Sep 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sounds good to me
count me in

Posts: 569 | Location: Brookings, SD | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have not learned to crochet, but I do knit. So if knitting is included, I would love to be a part of it! I recently took a short break from knitting because I had to get more yarn, so I have been wanting to get back into it. And I also want to learn to crochet after I finish knitting a few more things, so this would be perfect for me. What a great idea! Thank you for thinking of it.

Nicole

Posts: 207 | Registered: Jan 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Of course knitting would be included! Let me re-work the title and I'll start tonight.

Posts: 2995 | Registered: Jul 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EvelynB
posted Hide Post
It's my favorite thread on quilting. I love seeing what everyone makes. Plus it inspires me to photograph my projects. I give away so much that I need the reminder.

Posts: 7381 | Registered: Mar 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sadisu
posted Hide Post
Crochet only here, so count me in on the crocheting. Joan

Stay Calm crochet on

Posts: 106 | Location: Arizona | Registered: Feb 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post