Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Knitting & Crocheting
  Knit/crochet & Tell 5-15-14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Knit/crochet & Tell 5-15-14 Sign In/Join 
posted
This is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you're working on, what you've finished, and we'll cheer you on!

I'm almost done my third star shaped afghan which will be a donation. I showed my granddaughter Julianna a free pattern I printed for an Anna cape from Frozen. She wants one, so that will be my next project.

How about you all?

Holly

Posts: 3009 | Registered: Jul 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
Well, I got all 768 squares done for my afghan. Now I'm starting to put them together. Not sure how long that will take.

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 10039 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3009 | Registered: Jul 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The baby afghan I am working on I had to frog 16 rows on it the other day. I was upset I had to do that but am almost back to the point where I was before. I hope to have it done tomorrow or Sunday.

Have a good weekend all.

Posts: 580 | Location: Brookings, SD | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello
I haven't been on here for a while..right now I am making dish cloths ..I got tired of making afghan so I am taking a break from them ..but I have three different patterns waiting for me.

Posts: 39 | Location: douglas AZ zone9 | Registered: Apr 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got the baby afghan done that I was working on and I am glad it is done. I also finished another baby afghan that was 3/4 of the way done. I started a afghan for hubby in colors that he chose. I had made afghans for my 3 kids and 3 grandkids and he had decided he didn't want one but changed his mind and chose colors from my stash. So for me it was a win-win situation.

Posts: 580 | Location: Brookings, SD | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post