Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Knitting & Crocheting
  Knit/crochet and tell 4-10-14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Knit/crochet and tell 4-10-14 Sign In/Join 
posted
This is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you've finished, what you're working on- we'll cheer you on!

I started another star afghan for my other DGD. It's not very big yet. Work interferes with my craft time!

What's on your hook or needles?
Holly

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Holly in South Jersey,

Posts: 3018 | Registered: Jul 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Morning all. I am working on 2 different afghans right now. 1 isn't very far along but I am about 1/2 done with the other. I have a friend that her sil wants a baby afghan crocheted for her in pink. I am hoping I can hear from her this weekend to get going on it once I know what pattern she wants. Work seems to be getting in my way here too. lol. Work and crocheting are keeping me busy.

Have a good day all.

Posts: 584 | Location: Brookings, SD | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
Finished my adult afghans and now have started my granny square picture afghan. It has 768 2" squares. I've got about 650 left to do.!!!! lol The worst part is weaving in the little ends. I hate that part. Have been doing about 50 and then tying in ends so I'm not overwhelmed when I get them all done. Will keep you posted.

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 10044 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Craftyrad
posted Hide Post
I finished a reversible cable scarf this morning. Can't post a photo because my husband dropped the camera in a pond and it no longer functions! Too bad -- it was old but took great photos.

Ruth Ann

Posts: 1635 | Location: MA | Registered: Sep 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post