Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

favorite tree Sign In/Join 
posted
Of all the things I've crocheted I'm most proud of this. I post it every yr. Sorry if you've seen it and get tired of seeing it.

Carlene

Posts: 1822 | Location: NE.Ok zone 6b | Registered: Oct 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mriley
posted Hide Post
Carlene, Your tree is beautiful. That pineapple design is just right for it. Thank you for sharing.

Marylee

Posts: 1506 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Aug 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, that is beautiful. I sure wouldn't get tired of seeing it each year. TFS Liz

Posts: 967 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: Aug 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jacky
posted Hide Post
TX for showing it again as I never got to see it either not to mention at my age ya can show it often and I probably won't remember it Smile it's really pretty!!!

" My bucket list bucket has a hole and it's leaking time"

Posts: 8996 | Location: usually not where I need to be. | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jodi's Mom
posted Hide Post
What a beautiful tree! Do you have the pattern or know where I can buy it? I'd love to make one. TFS!

Posts: 232 | Location: Charleston, SC | Registered: Oct 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jacky
posted Hide Post
Looks like you could do a garland of pineapple and wrap it around a base,I'd use a Styrofoam cone.Really pretty

" My bucket list bucket has a hole and it's leaking time"

Posts: 8996 | Location: usually not where I need to be. | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bana
posted Hide Post
this is absolutely so gorgeous.. a real work of art.

Posts: 3922 | Location: Northern CA Zone 10a | Registered: Aug 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nanny_knits
posted Hide Post
who would ever get tired of seeing a master piece

Posts: 140 | Location: Upper South Carolina | Registered: Dec 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back here!! Hope everyone is staying warm.

Carlene

Posts: 1822 | Location: NE.Ok zone 6b | Registered: Oct 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KeepYouInStitches
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17438 | Location: Daingerfield, TX | Registered: Feb 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks very cool! Great job!

Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 24, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post