Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Knitting & Crocheting
  Haven't been here in ages
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Haven't been here in ages Sign In/Join 
Picture of SharonK
posted
Just checking to see who still frequents the craft boards since there are no shows. I'm knitting slippers and crocheting pot holders to give as gifts. Also some chemo caps using Fun Fur. Hope everyone is well and being creative. Has anyone heard from Majuls?

Posts: 5815 | Location: Suncoast of Florida | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jacky
posted Hide Post
Long time no see!! I wonder about Julia too!!! Seems a lot of the old gang are gone.

" My bucket list bucket has a hole and it's leaking time"

Posts: 8873 | Location: usually not where I need to be. | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SharonK
posted Hide Post
Must be because it;s been quite a few years. I see both of us are hangers on from the third update. I started on the crafts section about 96.

I don't do as much needle work, arthritis in my hands but try to squeeze in as much as ossible, along with crafts and sewing Nice to see you are still here, jacky. Thanks for saying hi.

Posts: 5815 | Location: Suncoast of Florida | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jacky
posted Hide Post
I have more problems with shoulders and back.I too still quilt,knit and trying crochet.Gotta keep moving SmileIf ya don't hear from me I'm probably dead Smile!!!

" My bucket list bucket has a hole and it's leaking time"

Posts: 8873 | Location: usually not where I need to be. | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SharonK
posted Hide Post
I figure I needed to work more on my projects and play less on the computer. Just wanted my fiends here to know I think of times gone by and my many friends I made on here. Fun times!

Picture of peppermintpattitotherescue
posted Hide Post
Hello All,
Don't hear from Majuls, but I email her every so often and the emails don't come back. Because they don't come back I assume she is receiving them. Now since Multiply is gone, I don't know where all our old cyber buddies reside. I have heard from Carol R recently. But lost track of Cat, haven't seen her on Facebook either. Hope they come back.

Save Planet Earth, it is the only Planet with chocolate!!

Posts: 989 | Location: Camarillo, California | Registered: Mar 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SharonK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update, peppermintpattie. And nice to see you here. Like you, hope they all check in now and then. Maybe I'll try to reach Majuls on the pm. Her e-mail messages were returned. Going to knit on slippers today, cold here yet.

Picture of KeepYouInStitches
posted Hide Post
When I was subbing at high school, I took needles and yarn with me. Had lots of kids wanting socks. LOL Since I've gone to work full time I don't have time to knit. Well, I do, but I have so many quilting projects and things to make for the grands I just don't find time to pick up any yarn. I look at it in the stash closet with my fabrics. sigh...

Posts: 16466 | Location: Daingerfield, TX | Registered: Feb 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post