Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Knitting & Crocheting
  Knit/crochet and tell 8-21-14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Knit/crochet and tell 8-21-14 Sign In/Join 
posted
This is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you're working on!

I can't believe summer is almost over! I'm still rehabbing my knee, reading, and not much else.

Who's working with yarn?

Holly

Posts: 3008 | Registered: Jul 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jacky
posted Hide Post
I'm doing some dish cloths as I watch tv.I like to have them as small gifts during holidays as I get lots of requests for them.Also trying the net scrubbies as I don't crochet much.

" My bucket list bucket has a hole and it's leaking time"

Posts: 8972 | Location: usually not where I need to be. | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EvelynB
posted Hide Post
I'm making crocheted hotpads. Love having a stock pile of them. I also cut some netting for crocheting scrubbies. Started one but my hands are tender right now. Don't know where these blisters came from.

Looks like we need to a show n tell biweekly or monthly. Or maybe the heat is keeping us away from yarn projects. It was 100+ here and I sure didn't pick anything up.

Posts: 7481 | Registered: Mar 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post