Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Decorating
Hop To Forums   Antiques & Collectibles
  Anyone know anything about this antique table?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know anything about this antique table? Sign In/Join 
posted
Hello
We just picked up this porcelain top table. It has the leafs that slide under and it's in great shape. We just don't know where it came from. It doesn't say any company name on it and the only reference to the date of it is kind of worn and we can't tell what the date is on it. It looks like it either says 1983 or 1933. Huge difference obviously. Can anyone tell us anything about it? Pictures are in this album:
http://imgur.com/a/ker26

Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Definately 1933. Google porcelain top table or enamel top table.
Very pretty, wish I could stumble on one like it.

Posts: 1972 | Location: Northern New Jersey | Registered: Mar 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you're from Northern New Jersey, you could have. We got it at the Frayed Knot in Hoboken.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's funny! Guess I have to venture more east for my treasures! Great find.

Posts: 1972 | Location: Northern New Jersey | Registered: Mar 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, it doesn't look that old to me! It could be of 1983...

Posts: 10 | Location: Killeen | Registered: Aug 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post