Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Decorating
Hop To Forums   Antiques & Collectibles
  Nameless Beautiful, Weaving?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nameless Beautiful, Weaving? Sign In/Join 
posted
Hello,

A few years I ago, while on a holiday in Hastings, I bought a new little picture from a charity shop. The pattern and general artistic value of it caught my eye; however I cannot identify who made it or even where it comes from. I have attached some images of it below, can anyone help me?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of flboy
posted Hide Post
I also have one that is a replica of A baby from Annie Beasley Muller. The name on the print I have can barely be read but this needlepoint is a replica from the print. I have a collection of Baby prints and when I sell some now and then, I am lucky to get $10.00 and I paid well over $25.00 for each.

html

Posts: 2417 | Location: Sarasota | Registered: Jan 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjf
posted Hide Post
looks like an american version of lady writing a letter...

Posts: 8482 | Location: se mi | Registered: Sep 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjf
posted Hide Post
did a quick search but didn't find this pattern...you might do a search of needlepoint stores offering patterns...i'd visit a store if you have one locally...i'm sure the quality of the wool yarn, existing colrs, ect, can give you a guess-t-mate....

Posts: 8482 | Location: se mi | Registered: Sep 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post