Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

collectible coins Sign In/Join 
posted
Hello HGTV admin.....i need help with some collectible coins i have right now and i want to consult the antique experts you have on your show before. Is there anyway I can have their names or where and how to get in touch with them. Thanks a lot and will be waiting for your response...

Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have come across various pawn shops that deal with collectible coins. The brokers out their have immense knowledge about all sorts of coins. The one I visited was Cash Pawn. You can check it out.

Posts: 10 | Location: Killeen | Registered: Aug 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pawn shops are the best place you should visit in person and talk to them. They will be having better knowledge about coins and related stuffs. Does anyone have rare buttons as collectibles, something similar to the ones shown in the link given: http://www.jiffystorage.com/bl...collectible-buttons/

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 28, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post