Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Decorating
Hop To Forums   Antiques & Collectibles
  Looking for some vintage dinnerware pieces of the Yorktowne pattern
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for some vintage dinnerware pieces of the Yorktowne pattern Sign In/Join 
posted
I have chosen the Yorktowne pattern for my renovated kitchen, but I would like to add some vintage dishes and crocks from the 1960s in the in pattern. Does anyone know where I can get it?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Grapefruit
posted Hide Post
It is available at most Flea Markets that I attend.

Posts: 3233 | Location: central PA | Registered: Jan 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KeepYouInStitches
posted Hide Post
eBay is a good source. Just type in vintage Yorktowne...

Posts: 17268 | Location: Daingerfield, TX | Registered: Feb 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Christmas Candy
posted Hide Post
I often see pieces at thrift stores. But, selection is hit or miss.

Posts: 1322 | Location: CO | Registered: Dec 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of flboy
posted Hide Post
I have the pattern that is pink flowers and love it. I have my corning ware bowls from fifty years ago. I have one now that is chipped and I can't find it anywhere to replace it. It is what was called the gravy quart corning ware container and it was the bigger size. I have been looking everywhere.

html

Posts: 2527 | Location: Sarasota | Registered: Jan 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought my first pieces of vintage Yorktowne in Myrtle Beach 1974. Travelling in Quebec, in 1984, I found a small shop that was selling everything they had left: place settings, serving pieces, candlesticks, every serving piece including clock for $125.00 for everything. Then, my husband found another Canadian shop clearing the vintage pieces -so I now own 20 place settings, cutlery, salt/peppers, everything you can imagine. Ironic, to find it in three different locations and at ridiculously low prices....actually, the Myrtle Beach place settings were $5.00 each!!!!
Craigs List, Ebay and local buy/sell sites should be a good place to start...better if you can find them close to where you live, because they are heavy and shipping costs would be high.

Posts: 746 | Location: Canada | Registered: Jan 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post