Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Holiday Crafts
  Hello everyone
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello everyone Sign In/Join 
Picture of kraftylady23
posted
Hi Everyone,
It has been such a long time or so it seems since I have been here. I had surgery on my eyes back in November due to ocular infections that were ongoing, so now after over 100 stitches in my eyes I am finally able to paint and post again. I also have a new facebook group that keeps me busy called Painting Creations if anyone cares to join me there too but don't leave this wonderful group. I remember the days when we had so many posts in one day that I couldn't keep up. I usually go to this site first everyday to see what you all have been creating. Still beautiful crafts to make and share. Thanks for always sharing. Just wanted to post and say hello as I have missed several of my friends.
DJ aka Kraftylady23 or Donna H.

djcreationsonline.com

Posts: 2763 | Registered: Mar 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Penmac
posted Hide Post
Good Morning! So glad to hear that your better and back to creating once more. Nice to see you back for sure! I know you won't believe this but I was telling my daughter that there are so many people not on here or just post once in a while...Me for one. But I did say to her like YOU, Meganmamma, ect. Nice to see a familiar face and can't wait to get to know everyone else as well. I love your journal pages.
Welcome back Donna!
Penny

Today, Tomorrow and always!

If you see someone without a smile...give them one of yours!

Posts: 4638 | Location: Ontario | Registered: Oct 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kraftylady23
posted Hide Post
Thanks Penny. I think most of us have transferred over to facebook. Also I had a long period of time that they kicked me off of here and for some reason I could not get back on.
Thanks again.
DJ

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kraftylady23,

djcreationsonline.com

Posts: 2763 | Registered: Mar 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
So glad you're better and back with us. OMG ---over 100 stitches---in the eyes no less. omg.!!!!!

I'm one who doesn't post as often as I should. Life just gets in the way with me anyway.

Looking forward to your painted features.

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 10044 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's wonderful that you have recovered from your surgery still being able to paint and post again! 100 stitches freak me out-I'm a big baby when it comes to my eyes! I think there are still people that have been kicked off-or can't log on, Grandma Bonnie for one. I still wonder why that happened. But I'm glad you are back!

Posts: 6790 | Registered: Jan 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craftycookie
posted Hide Post
Welcome back Donna! I can't imagine what you must have gone thru with your eyes. I love seeing your journal pages.
Also had been logged out of here somehow & had a very hard time getting back on the forum & gave up trying for quite awhile.

Cookie

Posts: 1158 | Location: North Central AZ | Registered: Dec 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jam happy that you are feeling better after such an awful surgery. I can't believe they could fit 100 stitches in your eye! That must have been so painful! So glad to see that you are doing better. I will definitely check out your website! Thank you for sharing it!

And granny 3641, you and craftyannie are always the first to reply to my posts and I have noticed that you always reply to everyone else too!

Nicole

Posts: 272 | Registered: Jan 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post