Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Holiday Crafts
  Pamper Train
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pamper Train Sign In/Join 
Picture of Evecra
posted
Made with a case of Baby wipes and Pampers

Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NC HillBilly
posted Hide Post
Oh my goodness, that is fantastic! I have seen what people call "diaper cakes", but your train is so much nicer than the cakes. What did you use for the wheels? I am so glad you figured out how to post pictures. TFS

Pattyo

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NC HillBilly,

Posts: 1428 | Location: Dobson, North Carolina | Registered: Oct 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Evecra
posted Hide Post
Thank you!!!!! yes I do them too, there's soo many neat ideas for making baby gifts with pampers and I like trying my hand at the different ones and add my own touch to them Smile the wheels are little plastic bowls and I use a swim noodle to make the center and straws then wrap a pamper around that, it's amazing the little things you can use to make something sooo wonderful, mommy-to-be was sooo happy to recieve this gift Smile

Picture of Omma5
posted Hide Post
would you by any chance wish to share the instructions for this cute as a button train? I'm a soon to be great grandma and would love to make one of these. Thanks so much for sharing....

Posts: 4252 | Location: New York | Registered: Feb 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
Found this train on Youtube. Don't like using hot glue on the diapers and covering all the parts. It doesn't look like the one above, but there are other diaper 'cakes' that you can see. Motorcycle, stroller, tracter...I forgot what else...dang. And maybe watching the video you can figure out how to make the one above.

Good luck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkDgxH7IuK4

Jean

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 10031 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Evecra
posted Hide Post
Thanks Granny3641 for responding sorry I haven't been on much doing events for summer.I also use the youtube video on how to make it and just added my own little things here and there and no I didn't use glue to add pampers I made little holes in box and string ribbon and tie on and some I use double sided tapes so that it didn't mess up pampers and they could be use.I have seen where alot use glue and making different things with pampers and I never understund that.

Picture of craftycookie
posted Hide Post
That diaper train is really cute!

Cookie

Posts: 1157 | Location: North Central AZ | Registered: Dec 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post