Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Holiday Crafts
  great sale at Michaels
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

great sale at Michaels Sign In/Join 
posted
I was at Michaels yesterday and they had 4 huge bins out front filled with .50 cent items-- so many wonderful things that we crafters need. I live about and hour and a half away from any craft supply store so I was thrilled and bought too much, I'm sure but I try to get things when I can for later projects and that price was great !
Hope you all have a Michaels close and can check to see if they have that sale going on.

Posts: 2350 | Location: southern IL | Registered: Feb 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
Dang...I'm trying to get rid of some of my treasures.!!!! lol

Jean

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 9961 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was at my local Michael's today and there were TONS of things on clearance. I spent so much time browsing I was afraid I'd be there when they started to flick the lights at the end of the day!
It was great fun!

Posts: 287 | Registered: Aug 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rainee
posted Hide Post
I went to both Michaels's and Joanne's the other day looking for one item in particular (neither one had what I was looking for). My Michael's had SOME things in bargain/clearance bins out front but Joannes had even more. So if you have a Joanne's near you check them also.

"Welcome to reality would you like some popcorn?"

Posts: 3186 | Location: The Emerald City, WA | Registered: Apr 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
glad you all found some bargains too. All the craft stores are at least 1 & 1/2 hours from me so when I do find some bargains and neat things, I try to stock up but many times, those bargains may sit in a drawer for ages-- but when I do need something, sometimes I have it available. I love Michaels !

Posts: 2350 | Location: southern IL | Registered: Feb 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post