Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Holiday Crafts
  my Easter cans
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

my Easter cans Sign In/Join 
posted
A lady who buys gallon goodie cans from me asked if i could put a photo on an Easter can.
Here's what I did with them. They are cuter in person and I love the way they turned out. Hope you do too. They took a while to do because i had to work the photos some with photoshop.

http://s188.photobucket.com/us...jpg.html?sort=4&o=32

http://s188.photobucket.com/us...jpg.html?sort=4&o=31

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Linne2,

Posts: 925 | Location: southern california, usa | Registered: Nov 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NC HillBilly
posted Hide Post
Linne, I love your cans! Did you layer all the different elements, or did you you print it all on one sheet?

Pattyo

Posts: 1402 | Location: Dobson, North Carolina | Registered: Oct 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The easter cans are so cute.

Posts: 203 | Location: Davie Fl | Registered: May 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Patty, I print them all together.
what you see are 2 pages--one is for the can front and the other is the back. i laminate each sheet, then apply to the can.

Posts: 925 | Location: southern california, usa | Registered: Nov 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your Easter cans are adorable!

Posts: 6328 | Registered: Jan 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you for your nice comments.
Lynne

Picture of KarenMO
posted Hide Post
Your Easter cans are beautiful! Great job!

Posts: 1305 | Location: Hallsville,MO, USA | Registered: Aug 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of treee
posted Hide Post
love your Easter cans. can I ask where do you get your gallon cans?

Posts: 655 | Registered: Sep 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Treee, home depot sells them.

Posts: 203 | Location: Davie Fl | Registered: May 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice TFS

Posts: 2349 | Location: southern IL | Registered: Feb 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The best price I find is at Ace Hardware. BUT stores vary a lot, and prices have been going up. Since i make a lot of these, I buy by the case and the unit price is under $2. Individually, they are about $2.75 at Ace. My Home Depot sells them for almost $5, but that price may vary from store to store also.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Linne2,

posted Hide Post
This is a really cute idea! They turned out great!
Thanks,

Posts: 146 | Registered: Jan 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rainee
posted Hide Post
They all look great!

"Welcome to reality would you like some popcorn?"

Posts: 3184 | Location: The Emerald City, WA | Registered: Apr 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post