Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Holiday Crafts
  My birdhouses
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My birdhouses Sign In/Join 
Picture of hjvagar
posted
I made a couple of birdhouses up.

Posts: 4289 | Location: Buffalo, NY | Registered: Dec 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjvagar
posted Hide Post
Ugh! Can't figure out how to turn them the right way!

Here's another. Hopefully this one will be ok.

Posts: 4289 | Location: Buffalo, NY | Registered: Dec 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjvagar
posted Hide Post
All I can say is relax, lay your head down on your desk for a sec and have a look lol. Much easier than me trying to straighten them out.

Picture of hjvagar
posted Hide Post
My Shannon took these pics lol. I always tried to remember to shoot them upright just because of this mess so yell at her not me lol.

Picture of hjvagar
posted Hide Post
and finally,

Picture of hjvagar
posted Hide Post
All the pictures look upright in my downloads but they turn up sideways on here. Not sure what is going on but I'm gonna try to turn them and see if they post the right way!

Turned them all in my folder and they still show up sideways so I give up.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hjvagar,

posted Hide Post
All of your birdhouses are beautiful! Wonder why they went sideways on you? Don't you hate it when this site gives you fits sometimes.

Posts: 6602 | Registered: Jan 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rainee
posted Hide Post
cute!

"Welcome to reality would you like some popcorn?"

Posts: 3203 | Location: The Emerald City, WA | Registered: Apr 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your birdhouses are really nice even though they're lying down. LOL TFS Liz

Posts: 958 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: Aug 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Penmac
posted Hide Post
These are really sweet! Really nice work.
#3 is my fav!
Penny

Today, Tomorrow and always!

If you see someone without a smile...give them one of yours!

Posts: 4573 | Location: Ontario | Registered: Oct 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post