Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Holiday Crafts
  I Have Started A Pinterest Board
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Have Started A Pinterest Board Sign In/Join 
posted
After Christmas I started a pinterest board and I have been very busy all month trying to fill it. I May need help-I have a pinterest addiction!

http://pinterest.com/craftyannie1/

Posts: 6368 | Registered: Jan 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wow you've been busy... i cant figure out how to put mine in order like you did... i just re pin everything and they end up on my board... Smile
melinda

Posts: 224 | Registered: Nov 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Craftyannie, I'm Very impressed The hours of work that went into this project just boggles my mind. Good luck and have fun. Liz

Posts: 932 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: Aug 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mary J
posted Hide Post
I love pinterest!!!! I also call it "Electronic Hoarding"!! And, yes, it is addictive too!! Smile

Posts: 5172 | Location: Cornfields of Indiana | Registered: Sep 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree very addictive. Just love the stuff that I see on there.

Posts: 3048 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Feb 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NC HillBilly
posted Hide Post
Thank you Annie. I love your Pinterest board. It is so easy to find what ever is being searched for. I am sending it my granddaughter, she practically lives for Pinterest.

Pattyo

Posts: 1402 | Location: Dobson, North Carolina | Registered: Oct 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KG in CA
posted Hide Post
You've done a fantastic job! I really love your section on "where to buy" sites! I love Pinterest in that it is an instant "bookmark". Mine is not so crafty as yours but I have a good one going...

Summers are just this side of hell, but you don't have to shovel sunshine...

Click on the left to show albums
http://s76.photobucket.com/use...brary/?sort=3&page=1

Posts: 7384 | Location: Highland, CA Zone 9b  | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SoonerDee
posted Hide Post
I just have one thing to say....THANK YOU! You are awesome. I love that you've organized everything. What a big job you've done. We are all so proud of you.

Posts: 98 | Location: Norman, OK | Registered: Sep 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much for doing this!

Posts: 24 | Registered: Nov 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love your pintrest site, it is so easy to find everything that I need. Thank you

Posts: 116 | Location: Los Angeles, Calif USA | Registered: Aug 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aunt Diane
posted Hide Post
Wonderful collection of boards. Hope you keep your link at the bottom of your HGTV posts.
I have a few boards but nothing that matches yours!
I love the pins that come up when I did a snowman tree seach:
http://pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=snowman+tree

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Snowman Tree: byPaintlady34
Password: snowmantree

http://s1229.photobucket.com/a...69/Craftingfriends1/

Posts: 7480 | Registered: Jan 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of linda weeks08
posted Hide Post
i love your boards and i am addicted to pinterest as are my girls thanks for sharing im nanaofmany08 on pinterest

linda

Posts: 133 | Location: mayfield ky | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KarenMO
posted Hide Post
Great job! Gotta love Pinterest. I wouldn't know where to begin.

Posts: 1305 | Location: Hallsville,MO, USA | Registered: Aug 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, thank you SO MUCH!! GREAT JOB!!! Gotta LOVE PINTEREST!!

Posts: 287 | Registered: Aug 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of treee
posted Hide Post
I love Pinterest. I'm so addictive to it.

Posts: 655 | Registered: Sep 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KansasRetiree
posted Hide Post
I just HAD to 'follow all' on your board. I even bookmarked your main Pinterest page. I'm always needing something cute for the tray favors I make monthly. Thanks!
Kathleen

Takin it easy...

Posts: 1821 | Location: Kansas | Registered: Dec 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You all are very welcomed! Thank you all for your kind words!

Picture of Coco  Cathy
posted Hide Post
thanks for letting us know you finally got on.lol Ofcourse your site is fantastic, as I knew it would be.----MaryJ electronic hording is the perfect name for it. lol

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Coco Cathy,

Posts: 2943 | Location: Riverside,Ca... | Registered: Sep 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nmagnera
posted Hide Post
I have been away from my favorite craft site for quite a while and am so glad to be back. Annie, I am so excited about your Pinterest site and have saved it as a shortcut on my desktop. I have just gotten into it and am having so much fun seeing all the wonderful stuff Pinterest has to offer. Having you there makes it so much more fun because I have always loved your posts. Thank you.

Posts: 60 | Location: St. George, Utah | Registered: Apr 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Robin5
posted Hide Post
Thank you! That was a lot of work! Now I know how I will be spending the next few days while we are snowbound because of the blizzard fast approaching...

Posts: 327 | Registered: Mar 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
Just looked at your sites Robin. You had just too much fun doing all your hats. OMG...I loved them. You're very talented.

And yes, I loved your model. He's a cutie.

Jean

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 9960 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of surfing
posted Hide Post
What a great site. Started looking but haven't finished looking at everything you had on it. I was talking to a friend of mine in NC and gave her the site as well, and she loved it. Sure looks like a lot of work - but thank you.

Ginny

Posts: 1912 | Location: Upstate New York | Registered: Jan 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Robin5
posted Hide Post

Posts: 327 | Registered: Mar 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aunt Diane
posted Hide Post
Robin...sent you a PM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Snowman Tree: byPaintlady34
Password: snowmantree

http://s1229.photobucket.com/a...69/Craftingfriends1/

Posts: 7480 | Registered: Jan 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have some boards on pinterest too.
http://pinterest.com/mariahatfield/

Keep Crafting
Maria

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jan 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, I just started a Pinterest board and saw your post. WOW, your board is truly amazing! I could spend hours at the very least looking through it. It is perfect timing too because I am looking for ideas of what to make for a friend's birthday. He is a guy and it is always more difficult to figure out what to make for a guy. But I am sure I will find inspiration from your page. In just a few minutes, I have seen many crafts that I want to make for Christmas next year. So thank you for all that hard work. How in the world did you organize it so well?

Posts: 146 | Registered: Jan 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Carolinapig
posted Hide Post
I love your boards! I'm now a follower.

Posts: 1387 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: Sep 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rubyred
posted Hide Post
WOW!!! That's awesome, I can see you put a lot of time into it. TFS, so many great ideas.

Life's too short. Eat dessert first!!!!!!!

Posts: 2524 | Location: CT | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Penmac
posted Hide Post
You are the most organized person EVER! Thank you for making it so easy for us for find what we love. Well done girl!
Penny

Today, Tomorrow and always!

If you see someone without a smile...give them one of yours!

Posts: 4569 | Location: Ontario | Registered: Oct 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for all of your kind words! I am so glad that you all enjoy my boards! I am adding new items daily.

Picture of Debi O'
posted Hide Post
Addicted to Pinterest. Love getting everything in one place for once.

as always,

Debi O'

ps. I'm following!

Crafting does the heart good.

Posts: 7814 | Location: Arlington, TX USA | Registered: Oct 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to say thanks for posting this. I am now addicted to pinterest and still have not looked through all of your boards. You have given me so many great ideas and hours of enjoyment! Whenever i have a bad day, your pinterest boards cheer me up. Now I just need to win the lottery so I can afford to do all of these crafts!

Posts: 146 | Registered: Jan 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nicole R, I am so glad you enjoy my boards! Thank you all for your kind words.

posted Hide Post
Yes...Pinterest is one of my addictions....But I have gotten so many wonderful ideas from some crafty folks out there!! I also have a board...please check it out and I would love for some feedback on my creations!! Thanks
http://pinterest.com/dupdegraff/my-crafts/
Dot

Posts: 16 | Location: Florida | Registered: Apr 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dot, welcome to our board! I looked over your pinterest boards and your crafts are amazing! You are a great painter. You have some cute things there!

posted Hide Post
Craftyannie...thank you for the compliment!! My family gets so annoyed with me as I am so critical of my work!! We are trying to start a little (maybe on line) business and could use all the help anyone has out there. Thanks a bunch

Posts: 16 | Location: Florida | Registered: Apr 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post